GO RED FOR WOMEN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT ~ #GoRedLI
You know heart disease is the No. 1 killer in women. You know it’s time to fight back. And now it’s time to share your knowledge with others. Together, we have the power to save lives. Help us spread the word by sharing our suggested social media content and help educate the women in your life about the power of Go Red!
- Let’s unite to prevent heart disease and stroke in women at the 2018 Long Island Go Red For Women Luncheon. Join us for an educational and inspiring day on Wednesday, February 28 at the Crest Hollow Country Club. longislandgoredluncheon.heart.org #GoRedLI
- The Long Island Go Red For Women Luncheon celebrates the energy, passion and power we have as women to band together to wipe out heart disease and stroke. This February, take your seat at the table with dedicated women and men just like you. Hear their survivor stories, learn how heart disease affects a family and how you can help stop heart disease in our lifetime. longislandgoredluncheon.heart.org #GoRedLI
- Go Red For Women encourages women and their families to take action and live a healthier life. Let’s get started. Let’s unite. Together we are stronger and unstoppable. Join us at GoRedForWomen.org and Go Red. #GoRedLI
- Every 80 seconds a woman will die of heart disease or stroke. Know your risk and know the signs and symptoms. Learn more at goredforwomen.org #GoRedLI
- While you can’t change risk factors like age and family history, you can make changes to your diet and lifestyle that can improve your heart health and lower your risk of heart disease and stroke. You can own your heart health. Learn how at goredforwomen.org. #GoRedLI
- Heart disease and stroke cause 1 in 3 deaths among women each year – more than all cancers combined. Know the warning signs. It could save your life or the life of a woman you love. #GoRedLI goredforwomen.org
Right click to save one of the suggested images below. Then upload to your social media platforms!
Social Media Images